Note: room to grow, we are always willing to tailor the job position for the right person!
Job responsibilities and activities
Nice to haves
Coinkite is a 10 year-old+ self-funded Bitcoin company. We focus primarily on hardware security devices, but also sell a number of specialized or novelty products related to Bitcoin. Our custom electronics are built in Toronto (Canada), and we sell direct, from our web store to the world (100+ countries). Coinkite is arguably one of the most well-known Bitcoin companies and over the last decade, we've built an extremely loyal consumer base. Our customers count on us to protect their Bitcoin against theft, and we take that responsibility seriously.
We are nimble, small and highly skilled. Our founders are well-known industry personalities and often speak at Bitcoin conferences.
Coinkite's focus is always on new products and the R&D needed to ship exciting world-class products in record time. We are makers who ship. To be successful in a revolutionary new industry requires no less.
Our Culture We’re a small but growing team, where leadership and independence are encouraged. We hire people who care about the products we manufacture and we’re Bitcoiners—we love talking about Bitcoin and enjoy making hardware Bitcoiners love!
You will be responsible for building and maintaining a app wallet and bitcoin tools app.
We’re a small but growing team, where leadership and independence
are encouraged. We hire people who care about the products we
manufacture and we’re Bitcoiners – we love talking about Bitcoin
and enjoy making hardware Bitcoiners love!
Coinkite is one of the world's oldest companies developing Bitcoin solutions (Established 2011). We have built a strong reputation in the industry for delivering secure hardware devices to customers all around the world, from our flagship ultra-secure COLDCARD Bitcoin-only wallet, to some of the most iconic Bitcoin products like the OPENDIME and BLOCKCLOCK.
To support our growth, we’re hiring a Business Development Manager to help Coinkite grow and to develop and execute a Business Development strategy.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and build long term relationship with hardware resellers and strategic partners (collaborative custody providers, financial services providers, etc).
- Create a Business Development framework and strategy, in collaboration with other business units and external partners, and lead execution of this strategy.
- Work both internally and externally on identifying and providing solutions to businesses that address their needs.
- Research market landscape and growth opportunities for Coinkite’s new products and features. Assess and prioritize integration opportunities to grow our sales.
- Manage negotiations with potential partners and close deals.
- Write and issue press releases and other marketing communications.
- Assist with social media management.
- Help strategic resellers and partners optimize their traffic acquisition and conversion, including working closely with them on digital marketing, promotions, events and perfect online store execution (content, images, etc)
- Plan, analyze and report business, market and marketing results. Take actions and recommendations based on those analysis.
- Represent Coinkite at conferences, organize events (virtual and in person).
- Evangelize our products at in person and virtual events and on social media.
- Stay up to date on the latest industry news and key actors.
What We Look For In You:
- 3-5 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, and/or Channel Development.
- Strong interest and understanding of Bitcoin, and preferably experienced with Bitcoin wallets. We expect you to know what’s going on in the industry and actively participate – Bitcoin never sleeps.
- Proven experience and success in building profitable partnerships, partner channels, scalable revenue, and profit growth through partnerships. You’re comfortable putting yourself out there.
- Strong appetite for complex problem solving – no challenge scares you. You should be an intellectually curious self-starter and be comfortable “wearing multiple hats”.
- Experience with managing multiple initiatives, relationships, and juggling priorities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as it relates to product development, non-public information, and client privacy.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, and take initiative in situations with little oversight.
- Flexible schedule is possible, but generally needs to be available 9-5 EST.
- Ontario or Texas preferred, but flexible for the right candidate.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in an international environment with Consumer Electronics.
- Bachelor’s degree (equivalent experience also will be considered).
- Experience with Github, Freshdesk, and Apple products.
- Choice of Health, Vision, Dental benefits or higher compensation.
- Potential for bonus.
- We will provide a company computer and phone, as needed.
We’re a small but growing team, where leadership and independence are encouraged. We hire people who care about the products we manufacture and we’re Bitcoiners – we love talking about Bitcoin and enjoy making hardware Bitcoiners love!
Coinkite is looking for a Video and Audio content producer.
Produce Bitcoin.Review Podcast
Produce Help-Guides and Marketing videos for Coinkite's products.
- Video Editing
- Audio Mixing
- Basic Graphic Design
- Good Writing
- Git/Github Experience
You will be responsible for building new features and maintaining our webstore that is both customer visible and manages our fulfilment. This position will also work with our vendor API integrations: Stripe, EasyPost, various REST datasources. Python aiohttp, Jinja2 templates, Semantic UI, WebSockets and Redis databases are being used.